I have been SO inspired by all of the posts and stories on my timelines of the "social distanced" celebrations for all of the graduates this year!
From PreK, elementary school, middle school, and high school, this group of graduates (and parents) deserve ALOT of credit as this has been a particularly challenging few months of the school year.
While this graduation season looks nothing like what I'm sure most thought it would, I've been so touched by all of the ways people are going above and beyond to make sure this class feels loved and special.
So, we wanted to round up some ideas to celebrate your graduate (or one you might know) either at home, or from afar.
Here are some of our favorite ideas from our Graduation at Home Pinterest board that we think can be easily replicated to celebrate this graduation season:
1. "Over the Years" walk way: This just may be my favorite idea. A collection of school pics over the years along your front drive walkway is SO symbolic and heartfelt. Not to mention this would make a great memory to share with friends and family. Also, such a wonderful idea if you're planning a "drive-by" celebration for your 2020 graduate! I also like this version if you want to translate a similar idea to indoors.
2. Custom Graduation Cap - Although actual ceremonies may have been cancelled, I love the idea of still creating keepsakes to celebrate the graduate's big achievement! Love this idea of creating a custom cap to keep for memories of this unique time.
3. At-Home Graduation Celebration - Large parties may be cancelled or postponed, but there's still time to pull together a smaller at-home graduation party. I love the ideas in this blog post and most are easy enough to whip together quickly to celebrate your grad!
4. Notes for the Grad - Although this one would probably normally be meant for a party, I think this would be an awesome idea for out-of-town friends and family to participate in. Create a file for loved ones to send well wishes or advice to the graduate, email it to them, and have them send back to you via email (or have them mail them for an extra-special hand-written touch). This would be such a special keepsake for the graduate to have!
5. Graduation Banners - What better way to celebrate your graduate than with a custom graduation banner? Message our sister shop, Fab Five Print Shop today to have a custom one created and personalized for your special graduate. These are guaranteed to turn into a cherished keepsake!
These are just a few of our favorite ideas to celebrate your graduate moving on to the next level. Click here for more ideas from our "Graduation at Home" Pinterest board!
Congratulations to all of the graduates! This was a difficult year, but YOU DID IT!