And just like that it's May 🤯🤯🤯🤯
It's almost unbelievable that many of us have been quarantined and social distancing for the last almost two months. I mean, this time last year, "social distancing" was definitely not a term most of us would have recognized or had in our daily vocabulary.
Now normally, Cinco de Mayo would mean a few margaritas on a patio somewhere here in Texas, however our family will still be taking it slowly as many parts of the state start to reopen.
Which means, we will be having Cinco de Mayo at home (bonus that it's also TACO TUESDAY!!)
And you know our QUEEN of entertaining, Pins4Dayzz has us covered with some ideas on how to celebrate and have fun. . .all in the comfort of our own home and backyard.
But first, did you know she started a Youtube channel?? 👀👀
Yes! All of her AH-MAZINGGGGG recipes, DIY's and videos ALL. IN. ONE. SPACE.
Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE to her new channel (yes, I already know it's going to be AMAZING!!!!)
Click below to watch her latest Youtube video on how to make a yummy drink for Cinco de Mayo!
OK, so along with that yummy cocktail, here are a few of our favorite (and EASY to whip up) pins from our Cinco de Mayo Pinterest board (click HERE to see over 80 pins of ideas!)
1. Walking Tacos - This is SUCH a cool way to do tacos for Cinco de Mayo, especially with the kids. This seems like a super easy way to keep the clean up to aa minimum (which, let's be real. . is ALWAYS a win!)
2. Plastic Spoon Maracas - This is a fun little craft for the kids to do if you have leftover Easter eggs. If you do, chances are, you already have everything in your pantry to do this quick and easy little DIY with the kids!
3. Dipped Preztel Cactus - I just think these dipped pretzel sticks would be tooo cute at the table! Dip some pretzel sticks in icing (made green with food coloring), add some sprinkles, and voila!
4. Crockpot Queso Dip - Let's be real. . there's no Cinco de Mayo without queso. And easy queso in the crockpot?? Even. Better.
5. Seven Layer Taco Dip - Two Words. Seven. Layer. Enough said!
Hope some of these ideas spark your imagination for a super fun (and easy to put together) fiesta!
- Romona, "The AB Mom"