We haven't done a proper intro blog post yet, so figured we'd cross that off the to-do list 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
“God first, then family, then career,” -Mary Kay Ash.
Who better to quote to introduce myself, then one of the most successful women who changed the game in beauty and self-care??!
Part of my 2019 #GOALS are to focus more on self-care, because this wife, mom of two, and full-time career woman, sometimes forgets to hang up my cape!
I'm born and raised in Miami, FL. Which means I live where most people vacation. So, the only thing I know about snow is the stuff put in a cone drizzled with yummy syrup 🍧! 🤣
Okay I digress….When I’m not prancing around in my self-proclaimed "Pinterest Queen" crown 👸🏽 , there are a few more interesting things about me:
- Although with our most recent upset with losing our two year winning streak 😭 I am a UCF Knight all day! (although I have to rep my Miami Hurricanes 🙌🏾 or my husband will disown me 👀)
- I actually was a trained ballet dancer for 8 years, lead a dance team in college, and dabbled in teaching hip-hop to young kids for a while. Invite me to any party and I’m dancing until the DJ packs up and leaves 💃🏾
- I love sitting with a nice glass of wine🍷, preferably Cabernet, and putting together a 1000 piece puzzle. Now that my kids are a little older and I have no more diapers to change and they can fend for themselves, for the most part, I can still sneak this in!
- My name used to be listed in the dictionary under “book worm,” 📚 until this thing called kids happened and I lost my way 😂😂. But at least I was able to catch up on Game of Thrones before the new season happened #HouseTargaryen 🐉
- I don’t know why I was late to the party, but a few years ago my son's Harry Potter project sucked me in and I am now forever #HouseGryffindor (the BEST house - Don’t @ me! 🤣🤣)
- This Aquarian ♒️ enjoys playing Scrabble on the PS4 and any competitive game I can beat my husband in - which is many if I shall say so myself. He might say different but he’s just a sore loser 🤫🤪.
- I absolutely enjoy finding new DIY’s or ideas to host my annual Christmas Brunch🎄 (which I probably am over the top about but. . .you only live once sooo….) I can’t forget my second favorite holiday, Halloween 🎃 . If you don’t watch the 31 days of Halloween every year, you’re just not doing Halloween right 🤷🏽♀️.
- When I’m not getting crafty with my hosting festivities, I’m more than likely watching some show on TV, or scrolling through social media laughing at the hilarity the internet comes up with. There are seriously some homemade comedians out there LOL! 🤣🤣🤣
- I recently got passports for my children, and now that they are at an age where they can actually appreciate places that don’t only have stuffed characters walking around, we are going to be some travelling fools!✈️🛳🚘
So. . . this pretty much sums me up in a nut shell. I’m looking forward to new opportunities in this second half of 2019 and continuing to live my best life with my husband and my two heartbeats! ❤️❤️
OK, so have you checked out my boards on the "It's My Party Kids Boutique" Pinterest page? 😎 We wanted to create a Pinterest page of more than just cute clothes. We have party ideas, decoration inspo, mom-life hacks, and much more! Follow our page HERE, and drop a comment below to let me know what you think!
Happy Pinning! 📌