Hey girl hey!
Looking for a few last minute cute and crafty ideas to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the kiddos this weekend?
We totally got you!
Here's our top 5 St. Patrick's Day pins from our Pinterest page (Follow us on Pinterest HERE).
Don't you just LOVE all of the cute holiday ideas on Pinterest?? We usually go for the "quick and easy" ones because. . . #PinterestFail is a real thing 🤣🤣
Here's our Favorite 5 for St. Patty's:
1. St. Patty's Snack Time - We LOVE this idea for a quick way to celebrate with little ones at home or for teachers who need something inexpensive and quick. (How cute is that green milk??)
2. Pot O' Gold Rainbow Treat - Need a quick idea for a treat to share at school? This is a cute creative goody bag to send with the kids to share with all of their friends!
3. Leprechaun Popcorn - How CUTE is this green and gold popcorn?? Guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser!
4. St. Patty's Day Pancakes - Start the day with these super cute green pancakes (don't forget the Lucky Charms on top!)
5. Leprechaun Bark - OK, so this one may be a bit more involved to pull off, but HOW adorable would this bark be for a cute little party at school?? 🌈
Which one is your favorite? I gotta say. . .that chocolate bark is calling my name (probably the rainbow sour candy on top 🤣🤣)
Drop us a comment below if you try any of these and let us know how they turned out!
Happy St. Patty's Day!
- Audrey 🍀